Managers can only use their potential when working hand in hand. But they often act as individuals, as lone fighters, or individuality is sacrificed to team consensus. The result: a star team instead of a team of stars, traditional decision-making instead of team performance. Thus the power of a management team remains unused. A team coaching programme helps to place the potential of individuals in the service of the whole entity. In this way corrosive energy is transformed into positive energy, and the productivity of a unit, department or whole company is significantly increased.
- Developing the objective in collaboration with the sponsor
- Individual interviews on the development to date, ideally based on a 360° Leadership Check ©
- Establishment of the key development dimensions with the stakeholders
- Systemic coaching of the leaders team by a team of selected executive coaches
- Regular feedback discussions with the sponsor
- Measurement of the leadership changes achieved by means of a 360° Leadership Check ©
- Optional: communication of achievement through an own “Encourager-Clip”
Organization and documentation
Each team coaching with ProMove TM starts with an informal, non-binding meeting with selected coaches. Based on this first session a contract is created, covering the details of the collaboration.
A typical team coaching programme consists of between 3 and 4 individual sessions of 1.5 to 2 hours each, and 2-3 collective sessions of 2 hours each, at the manager’s workplace or in the offices of ProMove TM or its partners worldwide. Where possible, face-to face rather than Skype meetings are preferred.
Each coaching session is transcribed for the candidate by the coach. The transcription contains a summary of what has been achieved, the model discussed and indications of possible additional learning materials, workshops, webinars, homepages etc. In this way the candidate receives throughout the course a unique and individual document, which can be used after the coaching as a basis for further development. The entire process is set down in a final report to the coachee and the sponsor.
Would you like to learn more about the possibilities of a teach coaching in your company, without any obligation? We look forward to arrange a meeting with suitable coaches in your region.